MARINE DATA SERVICES.
Bathymetry and seabed data collection Acquisition, processing and production of mapping and bathymetric charts derived from: - Coastal margins and shallow water environment data using airborne bathymetric LiDAR acquisition technology. - On‐shore coastal zone mapping using airborne LiDAR, Inshore and offshore environments using ship‐borne hydrographic systems including sidescan sonar, multibeam / swath sounders and geophysical profilers .
Provision of hydrographic solutions expertise for: the scoping, planning and management of surveys; capacity and capability building and development; marine mapping & charting and GIS consultancy and associated professional services.
Marine survey services
Detailed surveys of the seabed and coastal zone are a critical prerequisite for safe navigation,
- Nautical charting
- Coastal zone and marine environment management
- Disaster prevention and recovery strategies
- Effective inundation mapping
- Cost‐effective design of marine civil engineering
- Structures and informing environmental assessments
- Planning seismic transition zone surveys and infrastructure landfalls.